- She wasn’t supposed to be a queen.
- She reigns on sixteen countries.
- She was in the British army during the Second world war.
- She has paid taxes since 1993 only.
- She sponsors 600 associations.
- She sends a letter to every centenarians of her kingdom.
- She is one of the queens who has travelled the most.
- She has two birthdays. Her real birthday is on April the 21st but she celebrates it officially on Trooping the Colour on the second Saturday of June.
- She owns every sturgeon, whale, dolphin and swan of her kingdom.
- She is one of the oldest monarchs.
She has created a breed of dogs; the dorgis